Terms of Service
Welcome to Pixelic :)
Your eligibility for use of the Website is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
- You are at least 13 years of age
- You provide complete and accurate registration information and maintain accurate registration information on the Website
- To use certain features of the Services you are required to create an account. You can do this by going through our online registration process which we will update from time to time. Access to certain features of the Services will be limited to the number of authorized Users allowed by the subscription plan that you choose from the options provided on the pricing page (this will be updated soon).
- If you are using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that company or other legal entity.
Use of Our Service
In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Pixelic's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pixelic does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pixelic may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Pixelic does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pixelic's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
Modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pixelic's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pixelic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services, are the sole property of Pixelic, Inc. Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party's rights, please contact Pixelic immediately at the address provided below.
Payments and Subscription
Pixelic is currently free of use, but we have the right to, at any time, change payments and subscription policy without notice.
Our Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided "AS IS." app figures, its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Website or in connection with the Services. You exclude Pixelic from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Website. Further, Pixelic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
548 Market St. #42341
San Francisco, CA 94104
Terms "Pixelic" "Pixelic.io" "Pixelic" "we" and "us" all refer to Pixelic, Inc. and our affiliates and subsidiaries.