Design Feedback via Slack Integration
March 23, 2020 — We released our Slack integration that allows Pixelic users to sync Slack comments with Pixelic comments. Members can now use Slack thread to give direct feedback for a design update on Pixelic. Members who have Pixelic accounts can also share updates directly to a Slack channel.
Here's our detailed improvements and updates for this release:
- Ability to sign up and sign in with Slack
- Support for comment links
- Allow Slack members to see their profile picture and display name on Pixelic
- Improved security for Slack integration
Annotation & comment
- Annotation numbering
- Improved UI for annotated comment box
- Better readability - When hovering over an annotation, highlight the connected comment on the right panel
- Better readability - when hovering over a comment, the comment is highlighted
- When a member clicks a comment, gray-out the rest
- Display comment order in numbers (1, 2, 3,...)
Where are our team members currently?
Since our team is working 100% remotely and always on the move, we wanted to update our community members where our team is currently in.
SJ - Naju, South Korea
Bia - Seoul, South Korea
Chris - Chicago, USA
Arthur - Seoul, South Korea